INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
- 4 blood oranges
- Quality olive oil (cold pressed and organic)
- 1 very fatty vanilla pod
- Stale or dry bread for the crumble
- 50g brown sugar
- 50g of butter
- 50g flour
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Prepare the crumble by mixing ¼ butter, ¼ brown sugar, ¼ flour and ¼ stale breadcrumbs. If necessary pass the dry bread in a blender before incorporating it in order to obtain a fine powder.
We are not shy, we go with the fingers. Spread out and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare the blood oranges by cutting off both ends of each orange so that you can cut the skin off the orange more easily
- Once the oranges are well peeled, lift the supremes one by one, reserving them in a bowl
- Squeeze the rest of the orange to get all the juice in a second bowl
- Whip this orange juice like a vinaigrette, gradually adding olive oil until you get a perfect blend of the vanilla in the sauce and a well-balanced consistency.
- To finish, crumble the vanilla pod then add it to the vinaigrette
- And we move on to the dressing: we arrange the citrus fruits nicely, we sprinkle with sauce, we crack pieces of biscuit on top. And voila, enjoy!
FIND THE RECIPE IN VIDEO
Link to Instagram video here.
Bonjour. Je n arrive pas à lire la recette des orange sanguine
Leave a comment