INGREDIENTS FOR 6 PEOPLE
- 4 blood oranges
- Quality olive oil (cold pressed and organic)
- 1 very fatty vanilla pod
- Stale or dry bread for the crumble
- 50g brown sugar
- 50g of butter
- 50g flour
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Prepare the crumble by mixing ¼ butter, ¼ brown sugar, ¼ flour and ¼ stale breadcrumbs. If necessary pass the dry bread in a blender before incorporating it in order to obtain a fine powder.
We are not shy, we go with the fingers. Spread out and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare the blood oranges by cutting off both ends of each orange so that you can cut the skin off the orange more easily
- Once the oranges are well peeled, lift the supremes one by one, reserving them in a bowl
- Squeeze the rest of the orange to get all the juice in a second bowl
- Whip this orange juice like a vinaigrette, gradually adding olive oil until you get a perfect blend of the vanilla in the sauce and a well-balanced consistency.
- To finish, crumble the vanilla pod then add it to the vinaigrette
- And we move on to the dressing: we arrange the citrus fruits nicely, we sprinkle with sauce, we crack pieces of biscuit on top. And voila, enjoy!
FIND THE RECIPE IN VIDEO
Link to Instagram video here.