INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE
- 600g boneless pork belly
- 1 beautiful pointed cabbage or new cabbage
- Red onion pickles (to make or buy already prepared)
- BBQ sauce
- Honey / Olive oil (for the marinade)
If you want to prepare your BBQ sauce yourself:
Preparing the breast:
- Prepare a marinade for the first cooking based on honey and olive oil
- Then generously brush the breast with the marinade
- Bake in the oven for 4 hours at 140°C
- Leave to cool so that you can detail the meat during dressing
After baking in the oven:
- Cut up the slices and fry them for 5 min back and forth in a frying pan. Add BBQ sauce while cooking
- If you want to make it yourself: peel, slice the onions, brown them with the garlic and minced ginger, add the spices, ketchup, mustard, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, leave to confit on low heat.
- Wash and cut the cabbage into 4, brown each side quickly in a pan, then bake for 20 minutes at 200°C to finish cooking.
- Place the slices of candied breasts on a plate with the cabbage once cooked
- Add a drizzle of cream for the freshness touch and add a few pickles of red onions and parsley to add a little more pep
FIND THE RECIPE IN PHOTOS ON OUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Link to Instagram video here.